Whether that means working in partnership with the government of Canada, connecting organizations to work on important issues, uniting impassioned youth with global leaders, or partnering on campaigns to make the world a better place, we recognize that we are better together.
- Ensuring Canadian commitments to international development are effective and meaningful.
- Bringing together people and organizations passionate about development, social justice, and human rights in Asia-Pacific, Africa, or the Americas.
- Connecting academics and practitioners, students and supervisors, thinkers and actors to collaborate on international development projects and initiatives.
- Strengthening the quality and efficiency of humanitarian action and alleviating the suffering of those affected by disasters and emergencies worldwide.
- Providing the opportunity for Canada’s young and promising professionals to foster new and innovative
ideas, and to contribute to and shape the national development and humanitarian agenda.
Working with various coalitions allows the Canadian Council for International Co-operation to provide substantive knowledge and focus within broader global development issues – gender, food security, health, education, climate change – and underscore the structural drivers of global inequalities and social, economic and environmental injustice.